Thursday, February 17, 2011

pedro's day

yesterday was my handsome husband's birthday. 

it happened to be a beautiful 83 degrees in el paso...so eden and I bought some water guns at target.  3 water guns to be exact.  around 4 p.m. daddy and his girls had a water gun fight.  I think daddy won...and the girls had fun running around in their bathing suits.  I tried to snap pictures without being squirted...but did get a little bit wet.  charlotte insisted on wearing shoes.  and socks.




then we went to chico's tacos (pete's choice) for birthday dinner.  and came home to a homemade chocolate pie (his mother's recipe) for dessert.  it was the first time I'd ever attempted to recreate mimi's chocolate pie...and I was so happy that it tasted like hers!

kids...don't try that at home.
I know he had a happy day.  and I hope that God gives him tons and tons of more days and birthdays to spend with us on earth serving Him.

3 comments:

SaraLyons said...

Looks like it was a terrific birthday! Pics of the girls were super cute.

erin said...

Happy a little late Birthday, Pete! I made my first pie this week as well, although it was blueberry:) what wonderful pie guys we have:)

Anonymous said...

which one did you have first dad? I would start with the little one