Monday, November 01, 2010

three little pumpkins

every year we carve a pumpkin for each child.  so, this year I thought our baby in ethiopia needed one, too.  pete is always the designated pumpkin carver...but I gave it a shot and it wasn't so bad.  I actually liked it.


eden was dorothy this year and charlotte was a flower...that we called a munchkin.  I LOVED watching them trick or treat with their cousins for the first time ever. 
oh and I made them cute little pumpkin shirts for the pumpkin patch this year...so I had to show those off, too!





such a fun october!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I just love everything about this post. The pumpkins are awesome! The girl's shirts are precious. Cute costumes and fun with family... I'm glad you are having a wonderful time with your family while Pete is gone.

Alison said...

Precious costumes and LOVE the pumpkins!! You did a great job!!

Alaina said...

You so need to include some instructions on your projects like the pumpkin shirts! Too cute!!!!